Wednesday, July 15, 2009

extra: The Youngblood Home Floorplan


I took this to give any readers and idea of how my legacy has progressed.
For anyone not familiar with Legacy rules by Pinstar1161 ( http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/39862.page ) my sim started life in Riverview on the biggest empty lot which left only 1300 simoleons to live off of.
My sims have come a long way from the lone bed in the middle of a field.
I personally like to play on a single floor, I always feel like I'm missing something if I have sims on two different floors.

Click on this image to get a bigger picture.

2 comments:

JulesB said...

Test-trying to resolve comment issues.
(Thanks to my daughter simmer4life for her help)

Taylor said...

I lovies your blog but not as much as I love you.

XOXOX, Your daughter, T