Tuesday, July 14, 2009

16. The Family Gets Bigger

I didn't think it was possible but Christin was even more beautiful when she was pregnant.
We were both so excited but she spent much of her pregnancy alone since I was working both day and night at the hospital. But this paid off as I sailed through my residency and became an infectious disease researcher, with the extra money Christin was able to do some redecorating around the house.


Christen went into labor in the wee hours of the night and it was late when we brought home our precious baby boy...

Carson Youngblood


Carson grew up well, Christin stayed home with him and wrote novels during naps. It wasn't long until the family was together again for his birthday.


He inherited much of his looks from his father, with the exception of his mother's sunny blonde hair and the mysterious eyes of his Grandmother, Audra.


Speaking of his Grandmother.
I sensed her presence in the house and knew in my heart that she was with us and looking down on her Grandson with pride and love.


As Carson was learning to walk and talk we began to notice that Christin was packing on the pounds.


She was pregnant again and even though I was a respected doctor I fell into one of my neurotic panic attacks when she went into labor.
She remained level headed and off to the hospital we went.


A few days later we returned with our baby girl and 3rd generation heir to the Youngblood legacy....

Constance Youngblood


Maybe he still lived with the regret of how the relationship with his daughter Beryl had turned out but whatever the reason George checked in on Constance on a nightly basis.


Daddy's Little Girl
Already, she's got me wrapped around her little finger.


Daddy's Little Man
So pleasant and happy to just be alone, I am a very lucky man.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

they are really adorable and Im glad you are having your blue babies. :-)