Wednesday, July 8, 2009

14. Family Album


Hello Reader. My name is Bishop Youngblood.
My life is simple but I am not a simple man....but more on that later.

This is my brother, Boston.
He's smart, kind, strong, and the girls love him.
He joined the military a few years ago and was sent overseas. I will miss our daily chess matches but know he'll always be a part of my life.


Here is a picture of my parents.
George and Audra Youngblood. They had a stormy marriage at times but loved each other more than anything, my mother passed away 48 hrs after he did, most would agree it was from a broken heart.


This is the love of my life.
Her name is Christin Fletcher and I would do absolutely anything for her, and I mean anything.

So follow along reader and I will share with you the story of my life
and the power of love.

No comments: