Saturday, June 27, 2009

5. Adjustment

Yes, I was feeling like one of
"The Housewives of Riverview"

Gone were the carefree days spent stealing candy from little
children while their mothers had their backs turned.

Now, George and I were building our dream home. I not only met my lifetime wish of becoming CEO but surpassed it. I was now running the company myself. The only drawback was having to take meetings on my days off, but other than that, it's great!
George is working on his dream too. Working hard to reach the upper echelon of the
Police Department.


And Beryl was great too!
Some said she was "grumpy" but I haven't seen a bit of that.

Even though George spent a lot of time working out to get fit for the job
(and believe me he is very fit)
He loved spending time with Beryl and never missed a milestone.


I did my best to be a good mother.
Now, rather than looking up at the moon of the night sky I keep a "normal" schedule and the only moon I gaze upon is the one hanging above my daughters crib.


Beryl's Birthday
I hope I raised her well enough to see her become successful.

Bookwork indeed.
She has inherited the family bookworm trait and enjoys reading and writing.
Can life continue to go so well?
Already George is pressuring me to have another child.
But maybe Beryl is all I need or want.

No comments: