Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3. It's a manhunt

My career was going very well, I was now the Dept Head, holding important meetings, and I even surpassed my old supervisor (this pleased me greatly).

But love still eluded me.
This little town seemed to be so full of men and the local watering hole looked like a good place to start.
But....
They were either married... Too "rich".....
or just too "GOOD" for a girl like me...

Or....... well.....just didn't like girls at all.


With only a few days left until my birthday and the natural transition to adulthood ahead I was more determined than ever to hunt down Mr Right. I just hoped he was out there and I wouldn't have to settle for Mr. Have-To-Do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the picture of the cop with the evil bubble over his head. I imagined the only reason he talked to her in the first place was to check if she was up to no good. Her look just screams, "I'm bad! Eeeevil bad!"