Thursday, June 25, 2009

4. Whirlwind of Happiness


"Baby I can't help myself", those are the words he spoke to me that changed the direction my life was going. He was a cop and while his mind was telling him to run from me....his heart was taking control and he couldn't get enough of me. He is wonderful and my hope was that a little of his goodness might just rub off on me.


"Marry Me" As I spoke the words I couldn't help but wait for disappointment and pain. But, he looked me in the eyes and said he couldn't imagine not spending the rest of his life with me. That evening, under the moon was the new beginning I'd been dreaming of.


Baby On Board! We were both eager to start a family. George was so loving, he massaged my aching muscles and bought out the local Babies-R-Us.
What will this little darlings future hold?
Will she me mortal like her father or will she have a hidden thirst for blood?


Baby Girl Beryl is born!
When I saw her fathers chocolate skin and hazel eyes I cried. George only saw tears of joy. What he didn't know was that these were tears of relief. She would be all that I could never be. I choose an Edwardian name from the 1880's for her....this was, after all, when I was made.

Now I only had to somehow convince George that we should only have one child. I worried that if I tempted fate my next child might not be so fortunate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't see that coming.